DOUGLAS CHINCHAR – Director & Coach
THEE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Being named to the very first 18U Youth National Team that trained in Colorado Springs. Two weeks of training and playing with and against the 1988 Olympic Team.
- Being Named the 1988 Volleyball Monthly “Freshman Find”, and stepping on the floors of UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Pepperdine to play my first year as a Buckeye.
- Winning the 1989 Olympic Festival Gold Medal…my teammates where Olympians Tom Sorensen, Canyon Ceman, and Eric Fonoimoana
- Winning my first pro beach tournament in 1989.
- At the time, the youngest women’s head coach in American, 23yrs and 8 months. Brescia University
- The best of all, meeting my wife who played the same volleyball events that I did when I was a kid, she was 5 years younger. Futrnny, that I even recruited her (when I was at Wichita State University), good thing she turned us down! We now have two beautiful little girls that are starting to follow in the footsteps of their Mommy!!!
SARAH CHINCHAR – Director & Coach
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
- Growing up in Minnesota, and accepting a full scholarship to USF and being a Bull was such a thrill.
- Taking the Bulls to the Conference Championship twice and the NCAA Tournament 3 years in a row…which hasn’t been done since.
- Being selected the for various awards including Conference Rookie of the Year, Freshman of the Year, and Setter of the Year
- Holding 3 all time NCAA Records for setting(2) , and serving.
- Meeting my husband when we both coached together at Tampa Bay Juniors many moons ago. We are the perfect soul mates and our favorite sport brought us together. I now get to coach Naomi(10) and Lydia (7), on our 12U team
Erin Clark – Coach
UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA – 2006 National Champion
- Played under Coach Doug Chinchar (Sand Spurs Volleyball )
- Played at the University of Tampa where we won the schools first NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in 2006.
- Sunshine State Player of the Year, South Region Player of the Year, First Team ALL AMERICAN, and nomiee for DII Player of the Year
- Have coached College, HS, and Club for over 14 years, and even beat Coach Doug’s team one year
- My favorite part of volleyball are the bonds that it has created, for me and my teammates..wedding, baby showers, baptisms, and even the random BBQ. To me, volleyball is FAMILY. I am excited about my family – married for 5 years, and was just blessed with a little daughter (who might follow in mommy’s footsteps). Now I am excited to call NO NAME my FAMILY!
KEVIN REYNOLDS – Coach
EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
- High School Varsity Coach for the past 18 years. Plant HS, Tampa Catholic, AHN, The Cambridge School, Gaither HS
- It was a great honor to be the 2006 USA Volleyball Junior Olympic Male Coach of the Year!
- Multiple trips to the Junior National Championships in several different age groups
- I have been Coached athletes who have gone on to play
- Played USAV Indoor (Setter) and Pro-Am Beach (LS) volleyball for 15+ years
- As a co-founder of Tampa United Volleyball Academy (1998-2016), I have been a big part of helping young athletes find there way on the volleyball court. It was a pleasure watching the kids develop, and head off to a successful college playing career.
- Personal favorites……………..being married to Maria for 20+ years, watching my son Noah turn into a great musician and singer/song writer, getting to teach my daughter Isabel the sport that I love, and watch her from the stands as she finds her way in basketball.
Jason Stroppel – Club Paramedic
SOUTH FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE / SUNY DUTCHESS
- Born and raised in upstate New York, third generation emergency services
- Played Football, Hockey and Soccer at High School and Collegiate Level
- New York City EMS in Bronx and Harlem
- Introduced to the NO NAME FAMILY in 2016
- CLUB MEDIC advising on all injuries and illnesses